Emmanuelle's piano stool

This is a wonderful piano stool which I reupholstered as a commission for a friend Emmanuelle this summer. Peter did a beautiful design for the top cover based on shapes and images from the garden - decaying poppy petals, pea pods, curling vines and leaves. I hand embroidered the design on an Ian Mankin linen, a unique piece!


So we survived a very busy and successful Mid Century Modern show last Sunday! I managed to get a few shots of the stand I shared with le train fantome and Dicky Bird before the crowds decended!
It was lovely to work with these two ladies and we were all exhausted by the end of the day.
The work collaboration Fanja (le train fantome) and I did together producing 3 cushions using images of Lumi and Lewis got a great response, they are available to buy from Fanja's shop now!
I have also been working on a new patchwork/tile cushion, hope you like it!
Little big magazine have done an article about my work and this collaboration if you want to take a look...


Busy working on these guys for Mid Century Modern


3 is the magic number! I am teaming up with 2 very talented girls, le train fantome and dicky bird, to take part in 'Mid Century Modern' in Dulwich College on 14th November.
Look out for my collaboration with le train fantome!

Here are some new monkey and bunny prototypes!

I have sent some toys to take part in an exhibition called 'eye candy' at 'Forge2' This is a very successful gallery & Shop that only sells design craft produced in the UK. They have a mix of artists both established and up and coming.

Knit Sew Knit Sew

This is where i will be for the next few days sewing all these bits together!


Peter and I went to Berlin in September where
Peter Nencini took part in an exhibition at a new gallery space 'Direktorenhaus'.
Alot of hard work from Peter paid off and he produced some lovely pieces, I especially liked the large leather piece, constructed on site to fit the location.You can find out more about this piece on his blog

I helped with the sewing, patterns and embroidery on a couple of the chair pieces. The pads on this childs chair worked really well, at the back they fill in the empty space between the structure of the chair.

Sadie's chair from our kitchen table was used for this piece - she has almost got over it now! I made this cover following Peters design and specifications, covering and exposing parts of the wood.