11/05/2009

Dulwich Festival Artists Open House

So we did it!
Peter and I transformed our living room into a shop/showroom for the weekend for Dulwich Festival's Artists Open House and it looked pretty good, especially if you saw it on Friday evening - we were up until the wee small hours transforming it, unfortunately you can't move in our bedroom as thats were all the stuff went!











Felted Lambswool cushions;


















I have started doing a range of lambswool knitted toys - these have been great fun to do, I make it up as I go along! Here is 'Skinny Monkey'















I have been gathering vintage tea towels from various sources and made them into this range of bags I like to call 'Tea Bags'. These were for sale at the Open House sale for £25 each. They are all lined with an inside pocket.

















2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your lovely cushions on Etsy. They are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just realised that this was posted last year!! Oh well, still like your cushions!!

    ReplyDelete