18/11/2010













So we survived a very busy and successful Mid Century Modern show last Sunday! I managed to get a few shots of the stand I shared with le train fantome and Dicky Bird before the crowds decended!
It was lovely to work with these two ladies and we were all exhausted by the end of the day.
The work collaboration Fanja (le train fantome) and I did together producing 3 cushions using images of Lumi and Lewis got a great response, they are available to buy from Fanja's shop now!
I have also been working on a new patchwork/tile cushion, hope you like it!
Little big magazine have done an article about my work and this collaboration if you want to take a look...

3 comments:

  1. i just love your patchwork cushion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing your name and work all over the place Sally, so pleased for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes indeed, that patchwork cushion is gorgeous. i concur! do you have others?

    ReplyDelete