14/12/2008

Abbatt, Galt, Vintage Puzzles and Games



This is an Abbatt wooden puzzle c.196-.Shelf appeal have a good description of their toys. I'm interested in the simplicity and colours. We used to have one of these but Dad taped the pieces down which wasn't a good idea.



Another puzzle by Abbatt, they often use this green and blue..



A Galt picture dominoes game, colours and images.



This is the Galt Anymals game with picture cards to make wierd and wonderful animals.



This is a vintage Galt boat construction kit made of wood for sale on ebay.



Galt Traffic puzzle



Galt Truck puzzle








3 vintage 1960/70 Kiddicraft puzzles



1960's wooden block puzzle





2 lovely vintage mosaic picture games



A lovely vintage wooden alphabet stamp set seen on eBay.



I loved this wooden 'hokus pokus' construction game, again sold on eBay.



A vintage magnetic picture, listed on ebay.

1 comment:

  1. I love Galt and Abbatt toys and have started collecting them for my new little shop. I'm jealous of the traffic puzzle, it's gorgeous. I'm having a giveaway on my blog which ends Sunday 20th September. One of the presents is an Abbatt toys snap game with a lovely box.

    ReplyDelete