16/12/2008

Vintage Fabrics





Sold by delightfuldesignerfabrics on eBay.



The above 3 fabrics are vintage Svenskt Tenn designed by Josef Frank. These were for sale on eBay. I just love these botanical prints and the colours are so vibrant. Some of these prints are available from Libertys store, London



I love this print, got some lengths on eBay which I have made into bags, cushions etc and upholstered a small 1950's stool.



This nursery print from the 1950's was a bed spread. A crazy combination of images that seem to work together.



I like elements of this print like the cart wheels.



Cute 1960/70 cat print.



This was another vintage bedspread dating from the early sixties listed on eBay.





I like these tree shaped trees, like children would draw if asked them to draw a tree.



This is a vintage Swedish textile I missed on eBay, I like the naive tree style and the inner detail.



Lovely 1950's print, I used this as my inspiration for the 'Mayo chair' above. I bought it from hideawaydesigns on eBay.





1950's atomic shapes.




No comments:

Post a Comment